Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bricks






What would've happened if I wouldn't have seen you? 

if I didn't swallow the butterflies?

if I didn't say that cheesy pick up line that you thought was cute?

if we never had a first date?

if we never held hands?

if our lips never touched?

if we never fell in love?


Forget the "what if's" though cuz i  DID see you.

i DID swallow those butterflies.

i DID say that cheesy pick up line.

we DID have a first date.

we DID hold hands.

we DID kiss.

and we DID fall in love.


But one day I came home and you were gone.

and you took my heart with you.

but you left a box labeled "bricks"

and now they're tied to my feet

sinking me deeper and deeper.






-Lloyd.

4 comments:

  1. oh man....

    ohh this is good.

    "and you took my heart with you.

    but you left a box labeled "bricks"

    and now they're tied to my feet

    sinking me deeper and deeper."

    mmm....so so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. love love the title.
    love the pictures.
    just love all of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! I love it when you comment on my posts because i think you're SUCH a good writer and i'm always so stoked when i see that you liked what a wrote!

      Delete