Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm crying. (on the inside)



I met love once. 

She crept up from behind and knocked me out. with her eyes.
She tortured me. with her smile.
she hurt me. with her lips.
She held my heart. with her voice.
I can't take it! Love.

fingers-tingling. palms-sweating.
I was scared. but i liked it.
dangerous.
beautiful.
Don't stop. Love.

then she was gone.
she left me.
breathless.
speechless.
Don't go. Love.

legs-shaking. lips-quivering.
she took my life.
my mind.
my heart.
You broke me. Love.

come back!
i want you.
i need you!
i love you.
Where are you, Love?

Ya, I met love once.
And i don't know if I'll ever see her again.


Lloyd Dobler.

11 comments:

  1. Mmmm....yes.

    "She crept up from behind and knocked me out. with her eyes."

    "You broke me."

    LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then she was gone.
    she left me.
    breathless.
    speechless.
    Don't go. Love.


    yes, you got it with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stalked top 5 hoping for a taste of what my class gave me. I stumbled upon you, and this. And I can't tell you in real words how perfectly imperfect this is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always imagined that when I meet love it would feel a little something like this.

    I would quote this but I kinda want to steal the whole thing..

    ReplyDelete