Sunday, October 27, 2013

just a few things i did for you


  • drove 30 minutes to see you everyday
  • listened to every word you said when you wanted to vent
  • gave you a shoulder to cry on
  • sat through every freaking chick flick you wanted to watch
  • let you get mad at me when I did nothing wrong
  • and said sorry every single time cuz I hated seeing you mad
  • let you cut my hair
  • got interrogated by your dad over. and over. and over.
  • let you pick the music in the car
  • ate sushi TOO many times cuz it's your favorite
I gave you whatever you wanted cuz I loved you.


things you did for me
  • broke my heart



-Lloyd.

21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you just heard a loud crack, that was my heart breaking.

    i have almost absolutely no idea how i came across your blog, but i adore it. & you, although i do not know you. gee thank you for giving me things to think about these cold, gloomy days.

    ps: adventures-of-kt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atta boi. This is phenomenal. Great job man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy hell.ena. This is brilliant. I kind of worship you, and your blog...just in case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy shiz. reading the end was like getting punched straight in the gut. Seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well shit. That's too bad but the writings too good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that i could feel your pain. :{(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This list rings too much truth in my own life, I wish it didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart is aching, my legs are weak. This was so beautiful.
    Giving and giving and giving 'til you're empty and they have nothing to give you to fill that emptiness.
    I love Lloyd. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog. . .
    it's freaking brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post hit me where it counts. This post broke my heart... Just Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post hit me where it counts. This post broke my heart... Just Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wish i could say i didn't relate to this 100%... :/ club for the broken hearted... great post.

    ReplyDelete