Monday, November 25, 2013

you decide

how to be a failure

--------------------------------------
quit when things start getting too hard.
take so many things for granted.
do stupid stuff just to piss people off.
put off goals just to be lazy
break promises.
say things you don't mean.
spit in the faces of those you love.
run off all your friends.


then learn from your mistakes.


and restart everything you quit.
and realize how much you're blessed with.
and try to make others happy.
and achieve the goals you set.
and keep the promises you make.
and watch what you say.
and give your heart to those you love.
and  work to regain your true friends.
--------------------------------------

now tell me.

is this how to be a failure?

or.

is this how to be a success?

you decide.

-Lloyd.


7 comments:

  1. I like this...
    It makes me think and reflect on what I'm doing in my own life...
    Thanks for this.
    Brilliant as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fantastic!! I loved this, it really opened my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you, really though. And can I comment on your comment on Charles Darnell's post? Is that against comment rules?
    idk I love it. And I really respect you. Okay? Perfect. You're great. Don't worry. Don't stop.

    ReplyDelete